About Shahin Aviation

Shahin Aviation Technology Company has been established in (1999/05/23), and its main activity is in the field of Simulation and Training Devices. High quality and low cost training improves safety of the operators and users of the High Tech vehicles and equipments. Simulators are used to simulate sophisticated and expensive devices such as airplanes, Trains and Ships and they are used for personnel training.

Shahin Aviation Company is ready to have international cooperation in the field of Simulation in the form of Joint Venture and Technology Transfer for producing simulators for new customers. Please contact us for further information.

Airbus 320 simulator project is 35% done and the rest 65% to be done in next 12 months.

Fokker 100 simulator is ready for sale to airlines and flight schools.

Our page in Facebook    Rss    Linked In

Related Sites

Fokker 100 Simulator Posted at 05/16/14 - 07:07 PM
Latest developments on F100 simulator enables operators to use it for training.
Mechanical problems related to tiller and fire handles are solved.
Author: Iraj Ebrahimi
Previous Posts

Shahin Aviation has received AS9100:2009 certificate from TUV20/04/15 - 11:59 PMPublic Relations
The 6th International Kish-Iran Air Show 201410/11/16 - 12:19 PMPublic Relations
Shahin Aviation introduction video27/06/14 - 08:55 PMPublic Relations
4th National Exhibition of Iranian aviation & space industries26/11/13 - 10:11 PMPublic Relations
Exhibition18/07/13 - 06:43 PMPublic Relations
Another milestone reached: Overhead panel is now complete.09/06/13 - 06:18 PMPublic Relations
First shot of our A320 Simulator13/05/13 - 07:25 PMPublic Relations
Fokker 100 Simulator is taking shape13/05/13 - 06:46 PMPublic Relations
Fokker 100 Flight Simulator - The development continues.13/05/13 - 06:46 PMPublic Relations
3rd national exhibition of Iranian aviation and space industries13/09/12 - 10:22 PMPublic Relations
News feed: RSS feed